September 13, 2012

Basic Rule of Chess (Very Important Rules)

This is not something about Rules of Chess pieces. This is about how to capture a Square. As we all know that in Checkers we have to jump over a piece to remove(Cut) a piece. Always we are travelling in diagonal directions. But in Chess we have pieces which can Jump & which can't Jump. The process of removing a enemy piece is not depending on Jump or not Jump.

We have to get the control of occupation on Square. That means if we need to remove any enemy piece in any Square we have to move our chess piece into that Square. And remove the enemy piece & keep your piece instead. Captured or Removed piece will be out from the Board.

a Chess piece movements
Only Knight can jump over pieces. Other pieces has to move horizontally, vertically or diagonally. When they are travelling the Road should be clear. There should not be any pieces from either yours or opponents. If you found any and if that piece is your you maximum distance will be End before that Chess piece. But if the piece is your Enemy's one They either you can capture the piece & conquer that Square or you just stay below maximum Distance.

Other special Rule is that it is not necessary to capture enemy piece even we have a chance. That means it is not mandatory to capture or Cut enemy piece when you have chance. But in Checker it is a must to Cut or remove enemy piece. That is not true in Chess. This is an special feature in Chess. Normally we Defend rather than capturing as first Step.

In above image Queen can't travel beyond Knight position & Max distance will be Knights Square in that Direction. But White Queen can stop in any Square under blue Arrow. since no pieces are blocking her road.



.

13 comments:

  1. En Passant move:

    Though I have attended 7 tournaments first time hearing of this..Still I wonder when was this enpassant rule started???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles.
    sales pop master app
    sales notifications app

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I love this website. The design is incredible and I will definitely show it to other people
    sales pop master online
    recent sales notification popup 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guests of the restaurant, of course never asked to change the music, do not complain, uncomfortable, but they will never come back, no matter how good and cheap coffee. Saigon people are easy but not easy. In contrast, a cafe has the right music "quality" that people just want to close their eyes in the seat to enjoy, they will come back next time, dragging their friends with "gu" .
    Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi sinh viên Hà Nội, gai goi cao cap, ảnh sex,Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Gái gọi Gia Lâm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guests of the restaurant, of course never asked to change the music, do not complain, uncomfortable, but they will never come back, no matter how good and cheap coffee. Saigon people are easy but not easy. In contrast, a cafe has the right music "quality" that people just want to close their eyes in the seat to enjoy, they will come back next time, dragging their friends with "gu" .
    Gái gọi Nguyễn Trãi, Gái gọi sinh viên Hà Nội, gai goi cao cap, ảnh sex,Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Gái gọi Gia Lâm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts.
    Discount master


    Discount master


    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read all your articles. Those are what I want to know.Your articles help me so much. They are the best ones. I want to enjoy more and more about your writing.
    app autoketing
    https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-bar-master
    https://bit.ly/2BXG37u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your articles are very useful.I get good feelings everytime I read your posts.I have a liking for your posts. Please, upload more and more posts.
    app autoketing
    https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-bar-master
    https://bit.ly/2BXG37u

    ReplyDelete

Your Ideas are my Strengths.

Please add a Comment if you feel I need a Grip...