September 7, 2012

What is Chess?


Chess is a board game & can be played by 2 players. Chess is one of the world’s most popular game. is a Normally we called that board as Chessboard & it contains 64 squares and arranged in 8 X 8 (eight-by-eight) grid. It is almost same as checker board only difference is that the size. Most of people play Chess for Fun. Now it has become to play tournaments  Chess was originated in India and it is an ancient strategy game. (Chess History Will be addressed by a separate post).

Each player will have 16 chess pieces. These Chess pieces will be in 2 colors. Mainly it is Black & White. But in boards it is White & Brown. Anyway  it needs to be be differ one from another. These 16 pieces contain one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each of the piece have unique movement Styles. This will be describe in a Future Post.

9 comments:

  1. I like your comments on chess.
    http://gamesandsoftwarehouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/Games-house-chess.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. People love to play chess in their life. This make easier for getting interest but it need time for making some form of perfection in write my coursework for me it. The desire level of interest make possible for best know how. The love for the game attracts many one towards such game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. autoketing 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them. To me, they are very useful. I can make use of advice to resolve my problems. Sometimes, I read articles to learn new knowledge. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.
    e-mail with love online helps chat box
    free apps store email with love
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    e-mail chat live
    shopify e-mailwithlove apps
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am trusting a similar best work from you later on also. I needed to thank you for this sites! Much obliged for sharing. Incredible sites
    sale pop online
    sales pop master app

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you will write more and more. Good luck!
    pop up sales
    sales pop master online 2018

    ReplyDelete

Your Ideas are my Strengths.

Please add a Comment if you feel I need a Grip...