September 7, 2012

Welcome Chess Guide


This will be a Chess guide for Beginners. It will move with series of articles related to chess playing. Mostly for Newcomers & Beginners. Also there will be some articles about Chess History. How it has begun & how it has developed. Current situation about Chess & World Ranking the Places you can play Chess online & Free. What will be the basic Rules & Trip & Tricks will be a bit of large sections which flow through with several articles.

  • Hello Chess
  • History
  • How to play Chess
  • Basic Requirements
  • Advanced Topics
  • Most popular games
  • Trips & Tricks
  • And more & More

Most of the articles will be from my past experiences. That means them are real not just theories. So it might be FUN to read others activities while learning Chess.

4 comments:

  1. Shortly putting it, you guys made me just delete almost freaking game I have cuz this one took number one place in my phone not just on my phone in history a game that I will never forget, you guys did it. And this FPP and TPP it just does it everywhere. The controls are perfect I love it. autoketing online 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    e-mail chat free online
    the apps store email with love
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I love this website. The design is incredible and I will definitely show it to other peopl
    sale notification app
    recent sales notification popup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great writing style. Thansk for this type of writing. I really like this style
    Create Discount master


    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete

Your Ideas are my Strengths.

Please add a Comment if you feel I need a Grip...