September 8, 2012

History of chess – Chess Origin


Chess History is driven for 1500 years back. It was origin in India. There was a Empire called Gupta & History says that He was the man who used Chess in Wars. Anyway Chess has a very old History. After India Chess had spread over to Europe with Muslims. It was 15th century. Then modern chess tournament has Started on 19th century. And the first world Chess Championship was held in 1886.

There is a story with the origin related to this chess pieces. it was called Chaturanga. Chathuranga is a Sanskrit word. it means to 4 kinds of military units. They are infantry, cavalry, elephantry, and chariotry. With these 4 Units they fought in the battle. Each of those units represent pieces that into the modern pawn, knight, bishop, and rook, respectively. Each unit has unique ability as them in real world.

By using these Chess pieces it needs to capture Enemy King. That was the Game & real plan of the war. it is called “Check Mate”. in the game it needs to say “Check”  before get him check mate. Those rules started after modern Chess. However modern Chess has started around 1400 and it has become a sport in 1851.

.

6 comments:

  1. Game has a good amusing concept but lacks a moral copmas when it comes to micro transactions it's just over priced and has a low drop rate of any thing good which killed it for me . autoketing free online2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing.
    e-mail chat live
    shopify e-mailwithlove apps
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats up, this weekend is delightful for me, by means of now this era i'm analyzing this big informative article right here at my habitat.
    pop sales
    sale notification website 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can write more posts. I like them very much. To me, they really help me sometimes. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
    Product discount master


    Product discount master

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess you are a smart cookie because of your knowledge and insight. You have a liking for your articles.Thank you for sharing what you know
    app autoketing
    https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-bar-master
    https://bit.ly/2BXG37u

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fact that chess move calculator shows me different ways to improve my game.

    ReplyDelete

Your Ideas are my Strengths.

Please add a Comment if you feel I need a Grip...